Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Joe's final thought

Hey guys,
I just wanna say thanks to everyone for putting the great effort in to the course as a team. I apologise for not being able to get the game as close to what we had hoped for, but please believe me when i say i tried my very best and that even i feel a little disappointed by the end of the course. I don't believe it was as fruitful as you would normally expect from a freaking games course (neither was nwn2 but, you know).

Anyways, im obtaining a positive perspective on getting a decent mark for our game as it is actually playable (and the hard work you guys put in ended up being mighty impressive).

You are all fine folk and it was a pleasure working with you!
Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Cool thanks Joe! It was a pleasure working with you! Goodluck with future years of study and hope to see you around! :)

    ReplyDelete