Tuesday, August 31, 2010

6th of September (Monday) Meeting Details

I just copied and pasted the Monday things due so everyone could have a gander:

-Have the completed level skeleton completed so we can start on the other two skeletons (As in UT3 Mod skeleton, as the destroyed and construction then have to be done by the Thursday after for hand-in)

-Skype session at night to change the design doc and powerpoint for Milestone 2

Keep in mind that while the deadlines seem harsh it is important to get this done a week ahead of our presentation to avoid stress, as the friday after this meeting is also the hand-in for the milestone.

-Cheers!~

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I've started on a basic "construction" variant of Nick's skeleton, is that okay? Or should I wait until it's finalized? Or is it finalized? in which case hooray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the sketchup for the other levels have to be done by today but I was going to fix Nick's up a little because the lifts dont match and all that. So I was maybe going to have the updated version done by tonight (optimistically) and probably have the other sketchups due by friday instead.

    But I am getting to the point of not caring, so do whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind I'm not fixing it there's no point.

    ReplyDelete